Jin Shin Jyutsu for Animal Companion Certification
This certification program, recognized by many animal sanctuaries and refuges, will give practitioners a firm base in both the Art of JSJ and the knowledge of how to share it with many different species in diversified situations, allowing the spreading of the Art for animals in an in-depth, meaningful and compassionate way.
Certification will require:
• Attendance at 3 animal JSJ classes, with at least one of them being in-person and in a sanctuary setting where multiple species and varied special needs animals can be worked on. The in-person class must be at least 3 days long.
• 3 5-day human JSJ classes (basic JSJ certification). (https://www.jsjinc.net)
Contact me for more details or to find a practitioner certified in the work.
What’s coming next?
It is easy to begin using this gentle Art of harmonizing because the work focuses on the principles of self-help.You will gain the skills to center yourself and make a meaningful connection with an animal.
Disharmonies and health conditions improved through this Art include:
– Lessening healing time after injury or surgery
– Skeletal and muscular issues
– Circulatory problems
– Arthritis, rheumatism and other age-related imbalances
– Lessening attitudinal disharmonies such as aggression, fear and grief while you deepen your bond
The videos and live on-line classes will have some lecture and theory, some self help and some hands-on practice with the animals. My 2 very willing demo dogs will be with us for most calls.We will also include sessions with my horse and hopefully, with my camera-shy cat. We may include some rescue animals as well. No matter who I work with, you are welcome to bring any species to class or take it all in for a future date and work on yourself thru-out. There will be printable study guides to supplement the learning. Each class can be viewed from your computer, tablet or phone. thus allowing students around the world to join us in learning.